Thursday, January 24, 2013

Review: Beksul tapioca sesame bread premix: Whip them up in an instant!

It's 11am and I have less than an hour to pick my daughter from school. She is looking toward to her daily bento and I ran out of bread! What should I do?!
I conveniently took out the Beksul Tapioca sesame bread premix and whipped them within 40minutes from preparation to baking to be presented in her bento box!
It's so aromatic and crusty on the outside and soft and chewy in the inside!
It's hassle free and easy and perfect for anyone to do, especially for busy mums or working adults or even young children!

The end result? My darling Trinity was so happy with her bento and she finished the bun and told me it's so yummy!

Side note:
I bought it from Vivo City Seoul Market. I suppose Korean supermarkets should carry them.

There's 2 packets of premix in the box, 250g each. Makes 9 buns. So you get 18 buns at $8.90. That's a steal!

Ingredients:
1 egg (60g)
90ml full cream milk
1 packet of premix (250g)
Optional: 1-2 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder/ bakeable matcha powder or black sesame powder

1. Preheat oven to 180 deg Celsius.
2. Whisk egg and milk.
3. Add premix.
4. Knead with a spatula for a little while till a dough is form.
5. Make little balls of 40g each and place on baking tray or silicon baking mat.
6. Bake for 30 minutes and you are done!!!
Enjoy!

Inspiring yummy mummies
PoshPearl
















1 comment: